Re: Where's that focus ?

On Fri, 2004-02-06 at 11:06, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> --- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:

> My bad - you're right.  It is supposed to be 0600 UTC mondays.

Phew ;)

> Mohammed, this is not address to you !!  We've been here many times and

I'm not suggesting that I am the only guilty party, but I am consenting
that I am the guiltiest lately. That is simply fact, no opinions
involved.

> we seem to function rather sinusoidally (I guess I can even plot it on

Why make me have to look up words? sinus who? ;)

> Bayani ;-), so how can we avoid such lows in the future (since I'd guess
> we'll end-up in this position again soon) ?  Can we put a system in place
> to catch us from relaxing as we tend to fall asleep rather quickly ?  I
> would have hoped that the TODOs would gauge and dictate our involvement,
> but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I find it rather difficult to place such a system. However, I do believe
that for core members, an occasional 'vacation' time would be nice.
Cause really, I've been running on fumes. I have somewhat lost interest
and hence my lack of involvement lately.

It is not that the subject at hand is no longer interesting, but it gets
tiring after doing it for so long. Since Arabeyes is not what puts food
on the table, one can afford to stop being active (on an individualistic
level).

> Ideas/Thoughts ?  Just looking to improve on our work habits and to better
> structure our efforts moving forward.

Read above.

Regards
--