Re: Core Meeting

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 12:10 +0300, Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj wrote:
> > I honestly don't know if I can attend the meeting or not, but I will
> > try my best. There's still a 26.19% chance I won't make it.
>
> Heh.. alright, so that leaves us with %73.81 ;) Seriously though, I
> think if one of us is unable to attend a meeting, we probably should
> postpone it.

If we have quorum (per the handbook and in this instance means 2 out of
the 3) then the meeting is on.  I'm checking my astronomy catalog (and
might query Youcef) to see if the planets will line-up any time soon for
all three of us to be on at the same time :-)

See you all Wed @ 1800 UTC (do please check your TODO lists).