Re: Meeting reminder

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 11:59 -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > Gents, this is a friendly reminder that we have regular weekly
> > 'core' meetings each and every Wednesday (at 1800 UTC) unless,
> >
> >  1. The meeting is canceled and notice is mailed to this list.
> >  2. Mail is sent to this list from individuals that can't attend.
> >     If consensus is reached on postponement note point-1 above.
>
> And where is this written?

Not sure where we'd want to write this down (handbook doesn't seem
appropriate in fear that it will turn into the kitchen-sink), but if
you like I can dig up the 'core' archives to note the countless times
we all noted and agreed on this.  The list is here for such reasons -
its "our" communication medium.

> My CVS commit with the date of the next meeting should suffice.

I think it would be best for all if a 1-2 line was sent to the list
out of shear courtesy.