Re: Meeting reminder

--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:
> My apologies. I thought it was agreed upon that the meeting was
> cancelled. That's what I had been told on IRC.

No problem.  If anything never rely on IRC for any decisions esp.
when a group is involved (getting some quick feedback is nice, but
that should not constitute a final decision).  It is best to always
mail important discussions/points/decisions to the various lists
as an archive mechanism (per the handbook :-).

> Next time I'll only rely on what I read here.

That would be best.

Salam & no worries.