ORoC

I'll be "Out of Reach of a Computer" (ORoC :-) from Tue. July-31 to about
Tue. Sept-07 as such I won't be able to attend this coming Wed's meeting.
If possible and there is consensus, we can reschedule that meeting to this
coming Monday (Aug-30 @ 18:00 (UTC)).  Do please let us know.

In passing, we have lots of TODOs that need attention (Anmar, you've
gone silent again on us and we need to get your TODOs taken care of ASAP
especially those relating to elections).