Evolution party summary

I think we need to summarize the party's log (something we never did do
last year) for a couple of reasons,

 1. To extract all the relevant TODOs and promises that were made for us
    to contact the people we said we'll contact and/or supply the relevant
    info to those noted (or follow-up with those that said they'll deliver
    something).

 2. To salvage a bit of PR (News outlet stories) to get our cause and the
    entire movement's ideals heard.

I view #2 as critical and really really think we should move this up
the priority ladder to get both online and print outlets something easy
to consume and publish.

Thoughts/plans/volunteers ?