Gitex presentation

Salam,

I can see that no one has responded to my initial email about the gitex
presentation. I am assuming by this that I have done such a
perfectionist job that everyone is in awe and unable to comment ;)

Seriously though -- if you do have comments, now is the time (especially
that this is the weekend so I have time to work on it all the way)

Regards