Arabeyes.org is up

Hey :

Arabeyes is up and running. looks like the IP did not change either... :) Please do test and let me know.

The flood is bad and we are anticipating more rain so we have our wet vacs armed and ready :). the server is now upstairs with a new cable (old one was crushed from moving a piece of furniture).

The server will be emmune to any flood so I do not anticipate any downtime.

Please call me (604 435 9771) or email me if you find something wrong

Anmar