'About' documents

Salam,

Isam, the two current documents in the About page I have enquired about
earlier don't seem to be anywhere (other than in PDF format). I found
the OO (.sxi) presentation you presented at the OSS Conference. However,
I was unable to find the 'Handout' or the 'Presentation' (as they are
called in the About page) anywhere in your old home directory on arabeyes.org
(or fakkir.net).

Could you please fwd me those documents in OO format so I can put them somwhere
for reference. I would like to make several modifications and corrections
to them and am unable to do so without having to rewrite them in their
entirety (having only a pdf).

Thanks
---
Was I helpful? Let others know: