Re: SF.net

--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> --- Youcef Rabah Rahal <yrrahal42 at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> > arabeyes.sourceforge.net is set and running (yes, with the same greenish
> > look !)... Not everything is mirrored, docs and files and other things are
> > not yet... they're on the way...
>
> Way Cool !!!

Just a quick thought - shouldn't we restrict (or disable) any writes to happen
to the mysql on the mirror ?  Meaning what will happen if someone goes on
the mirror and registers and/or enters/posts a new News item ?  Since the
site has many entry points to the mysql, the easiest is to simply forbid the
writing/modification of mysql (generate an error message and tell 'em to go
to the main site, etc).

Just thinking out loud.

Night all :-)