Re: SF.net

On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 11:54:15AM +0200, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:
> Oh, and just to bother you a bit more ;)

Oh I love it ;)

> There is a bunch of files under localcvs/www/ that i'd like to put in the
> attic, please tell me what files should be kept and what are they there for
> (otherwise I'll cvs-remove them all):
>
> arabeyes.sql

Nuke it.. but we need the sql tables stored somewhere in cvs (not the
content, but the db structure).

> default.ida

I remember this had something to do with the IIS worm.. I would keep
it.. but you can nuke it if you want.

> mirror_press/

Where are oyou going to keep this stuff then?

Definitely keep it. http://www.robotstxt.org/wc/robots.html

> speck.gif

Nuke it.. but touch the file. Some browsers insist on downloading this
file (a bug it seems).. so I put it there to avoid the billion 404's. Do
what you please -- but do watch the logs.

> images/latex2html/

Hrmm.. yeah, I guess we no longer use latex2html.. away with it.

> We really need to tidy up things there ;)

Yeah.. and part of tidying is emailing me on the 'core' list. I will
simply reply on 'core' unless you explicitly mark something
'confidential' ;)

later
Mohammed Elzubeir