From: Mohammed Elzubeir
Subject: web stats
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 00:07:50 -0700

Salam,

FYI (especially for Youcef who will freak out when he sees new
directories in his territory ;)

I added Webalizer for weblog statistics. The newer logs will only
include the www.arabeyes.org stuff (lists and others are going to be
dealt with separately).

So head over to http://www.arabeyes.org/admin/webalizer/ to know how we
are doing in terms of traffic (in a way).

Same login/pass as with the other protected pages.

later
Mohammed Elzubeir

_________________________________________________________________ Trouvez l'âme soeur sur MSN Rencontres ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9551