riyadh contact

Isam (I didn't have your email address and not sure how to reach ya), but
you mentioned that Walid will be in Riyadh and I just missed him on IRC
with him saying he's going there _now_.  Could you _please_ tell him to
contact the qurancomplex people per your suggestion and our discussion on
IRC ?  That would be wonderful if we could get some resolution on that
end about the translations and using their data !!

BTW: did you ever mail them the Arabic email (bcc arch) ?