Re: Party PostMortem ;)

From: Mohammed Elzubeir
Subject: Re: Party PostMortem ;)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:25:21 -0700

Sorry guys, it is impossible for me to attend any meeting until past the
1st of August. I am so broke I can't even afford to go to a net cafe. I
have had several unexpected expenses that severely broke my budget
(hospital bills, transportation guy who took my money and ran off,
etc.)..

So please postpone this till Monday or so?

later
Mohammed Elzubeir

I hope you are not starving at least ;) (I will be careful with taxis if I ever come to Dubai !).

Let's do it on (everybody please tell the times that are impossible for you. If so propose a close time when possible):

Monday      06:00 UTC
Monday      17:00 UTC
Tuesday     06:00 UTC
Tuesday     17:00 UTC
Wednesday 06:00 UTC
Wednesday 17:00 UTC

We really have to do this meeting asap (fresh memories and so).

Salam,

Youcef.

PS: Please be sure to cc Isam (unless he is still subscribed to the core list ?).

MSN Messenger 6 http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866 : ajoutez une image à votre pseudo pour dialoguer avec vos amis