Party actions

I haven't seen any emails about the invitees who's mail either bounced
or was missing (ICU, knoppix, abiword, etc).  Are we having this party
or NOT (believe it or not, I have better things to do too) ?

Mohammed, any news on the old banners/logos ?  Dig into your old CDs.

Here's my personal list of people I'll be inviting,

 + mlterm
 + iterm
 + xterm
 + bash/tsch (probably not, too early for 'em)
 + fvwm (not sure yet)
 + mandrake
 + xfree
 + some latin font devlopers
 + .sa LUG (AL-Harthi, others ?)
 + ITP

Come on people, wake up and help out; look excited/worried at a min :-)
We need those invitations mailed asap (the list of what was problematic
and missing was sent earlier privately).