ACE and translations

Gents, I have the pages finished (kinda), but I need help with either
translation and/or formating.

  http://arabeyes.org/~nadim/www/ace.php

Note that they currently only link to the English articles (I wasn't able
to figure out how to put that 'EN AR' thing in there).

So here's the request for help.

in ~nadim/public_html/www there are 3 ace*.html files - two are correctly
formated ace*_en.html what I need help with is,

 1. Pulling down my translated arabic ace from the .eg site and calling
    it ace1_ar.html
 2. Completion of translation (there is machine translated garbage beyond
    STOP-STOP) in ace2_en.html (all questions are correct).  ace1_en.html
    is fully complete and can be used for comparisons.
    The orig is in -- www.linux-egypt.org/ACE/2 (or ace2_ar.html)
 3. Reformatting both ace*_ar.html to look like their english counterparts
    (ie. adding the tags and making sure it looks all right and neat on
    the browser).  It looked like there were spurious * and _ in some
    spots.

I'm totally exhausted and don't think I will get all this done alone.
Any help would be appreciated.

Anmar, what's going on with the new ACE ???