New webpages

Youcef, I know you are busy and I'm sorry to ask but I would like to
see the following 3 new project pages (over the next couple of weeks),

  + full_wordlist -- call it 'wordlist' to be part of the translation
    section/group (it will require a mysql entry similar to KDE/Gnome).
  + Application i18n -- call it 'i18n_apps' this will include mozilla,
    Qt, etc (the misc applications that people have picked up that have
    a very small amount of work and are short-lived) to be part of the
    translation section/group.  We'll include the various logos sprinkled
    about on that page to convey the thought across.
  + Arabic fonts -- call it 'arabic_fonts' (I saw you have a "free fonts"
    page which is great we just need to sneak "arabic" in the name so
    either 'Free Arabic Fonts' or 'Arabic Fonts' or 'Open Source Arabic
    Fonts' or similar :-)

As for the party - we'll need (over the next couple of days),

  + A place holder for ACE (and the previous 2 posts)
  + A place holder for the history/infant_period page