Which party times ?

Gents, I'm getting ready to mail my invitation emails to the list of
projects I'm responsible for (as well as some various other people).
The one missing piece (beyond the _AGAIN_ missing entries in the
localcvs 'apps_deficiencies.2003' file - UPDATE IT ASAP) is what
times should we have the party (it will fall on a Tuesday - July 29).

I continue to be of the opinion that it should be 12 hours so that
we can capture people in multiple timezones.  Last year we had it
from 1400UTC - 0200UTC (that's 0700 - 1900 in PST where most of
the technical invites are likely to come from).

Let me know what you think and if 1400UTC - 0200UTC is still OK.

Elzubeir - you should stick at work that night :-)