Re: Arabic language translation for PostNuke .726 :: PostNuke.com :: Make It Your Choice!

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 02:27:07PM -0700, Anmar Oueja wrote:
> Here you go.. looks like postnuke is fully arabized... would be
> interesting if we can have the entire Arabeyes.org based on it with two
> faces, arabic and english. (at least for the static and semi-static stuff)
>
> Anmar
> <http://news.postnuke.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=2465>

That will _never_ happen ;)

a. We've had this discussion before (many many times)
b. We have invest a lot of time and energy on our php code so far
c. Our needs are not answerable by PostNuke, in a satisfactory manner
d. Security holes are all over postnuke.

The end.