Re: CVS/scripts restructuring

Salam,

From: Mohammed Elzubeir
Subject: Re: CVS/scripts restructuring
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 02:48:32 -0700

The script checks _CVS_ users' activity. If you are to package a comprehensive toolkit for CVS administration, this script would be a part of it. It doesn't check the activity of the user's posting to the lists for example.

It also checks the last login on the website. But hey, you are the boss. I give up ;)

> I meant under /home/arabeyes with user 'arabeyes' ;). I just did a 'cvs
> update -Pd'. Now the error message has changed. I have that #cvs.lock file
> error message. Mohammed, can you look into that ? (in the bin/ directory).
> By the way, I don't know why there is a script/ directory and a bin/ one ?

I don't know either ;) I don't remember which I created and which I
didn't. Let's check with Nadim first, cause I know he was trying to
organize some of this stuff (though I am probably the one guilty of any
confusion there).

Ok. Can you simply look for now in that #cvs.lock thing ? (have no clue, otherwise i would have fixed it).

Thanks in advance ;)

Youcef.

Trouvez l'âme soeur sur MSN Rencontres http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9551