OSS presentation

Salam ..
  I can not deny that I am having cold feet .. I hope to overcome this by some
practice ..
  About the slides.. as there are some representatives from RedHat, IBM, and
other OSS activist, we should focus more on Arabeyes projects, on-going ones,
finished ones, and not-yet-started ones.. with a little about and status
about each one, to give a better idea about Arabeyes activeness and
determination to reach the desired goals..
  I guess that I will phone contact Mr. Nabeel to have a better idea about who
the OSS activist present .. to make sure that there will be no intersection
between what we will present and what others will have ( I am sure there will
be some intersection with IBM with Arabization efforts) .. Maybe an LUG guy
from SA or EG will be there .. I am not sure..
  The slides with "Why OSS is good for Arabs" is for sure not needed, as I
suppose there will be stand-alone seminars about this topic, slides for:
- Translation Project ( kde-i18n, gnome-i18n )
- Akka
- Duali
- Katoob
- QaMoose
- non-Arabeyes project patches
	- VIM
	- PuTTY
	- txtbdf2ps
- Misc
	- xkb, gkb, kxkb patched ( Arabic Keyboard added and fixed)
	- Bug Tracking, reporting and fixing for Arabic language support issues
	- Documentation/HOWTOs/FAQs for Arabic support issues
- Cooperation with Universities/ Businesses
- Brag a little about what we had reached in less than 2 years (attention, #
of subscribers, being looked upon for Arabic language support issues for OSS)

this is some of my thoughts.. I will contact Mr. Nabeel in sunday.. or maybe I
will contact Ms. Ghada ..

Yours
Isam Bayazidi