meeting minutes

Salam,

It would have been nice if we had received a notification from those who did
not attend this past meeting. Isam and I discussed the issues on the agenda
and I will be posting the minutes when I get a chance.

In the future, please do send a small notification to 'core' (as we have
previously been doing) if you are unable to attend.

P.S. If for some reason mail about the meeting did not reach anyone please let
     me know.

Thank you.