Re: task management/todo lists

On Mon, 17 Jun 2002 19:48:16 -0500,
  "Mohammed Elzubeir" <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:

> one link:
>
> https://edara.arabeyes.org/ [phpGroupWare]
>
> test and play with it a bit. There are a few small things to do here and
> there (mostly with what it says, logos).. but, this is going to be our new
> way of managing ourselves.
>
> Feedback welcome. If no feedback I will assume consent and deploy in one
> week's time.

A few things -

 1. Its requires a certificate (which I'm guessing is normal, right ?)
 2. Its (or maybe arabeyes) is somewhat slow; have you considered hosting
    this on a different machine besides arabeyes (walid and gang ?)
 3. Is one able to assign work/TODO-items to people ?
 4. Can I add notes to one of the TODO items.
    For instance I might want to add some notes or emails regarding some
    of the TODO items for completeness.  Is that possible ?
    It would be ideal to be able to click on a TODO item and really dive
    into it by having a place to put all one's notes, details, emails, etc.
 5. The 'Home' button (top-left & top-right) notes report problems to
    'support'
 6. How do the notes figure into this -- are they private, public.  How
    do you envision using 'em ?  Are they linked to the TODO list somehow ?
 7. Is this package capable of sending email reminders ?
 8. Don't call it edara since it confuses things.  Call it by its name
    'GroupWare' as it notes.

Looks good - anything to simplify the process.