Re: Out for 2 months

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 01:43:18AM -0300, Isam Bayazidi wrote:
> Salam all ..
>   starting from the 7th of July I will not be very available .. infact I will
> be able to go online once a week for an hour or so .. so I will not be able
> to do much of what I am doing now ..

Thanks for giving the heads-up.

>   The reason is that the summer course is my last course .. and it seems that
> I did not do very well this semister due to spending alot of time online ..
> so I will not renew my Internet account for july and august ..

That's too bad. I hope you do better ;) Money and grades, that's a lot
of losses -- get school going and we'll hold the fort for ya till
you come back ;)

>   I will try to automate the things I do for the translation update and so ..
> infact the KDE translation update is already there thanks to Nadim .. and the
> Gnome Translation update is almost there by a simple Bash script that I use
> .. I will try to make everything easy so that a cron can do the priodly done
> stuff ..

Okay, then we need to setup a time to meet online and get it all
automated -- dunno if that's gonna be too much online time though.

>   I will try to finish the Arabic Translation Style guide before the 7th of
> July .. I started it .. but it still needs working ..

That's fine.

> Please know that I will be back online with Arabeyes at the last week og
> August hopfully .. Wish me luck

The best of luck, charm, and all those nice things that when sprinkled bring
good fortune ;)

> Thats all I think .. and I hope that was not a short notice ..

Certainly was not -- again thanks for the heads-up.

later