Getting started page

Mohammed, I've update the 'started.inc.php' file, but I think that whole
page needs a bit of remolding.  Instead of having that page as-is, I'd
suggest making that page more general with links for people to read how_tos
or FAQ entries specific to the topic of course.  Make it the one place
that newbies can go to and get all the necessary info required.

Here's a suggestion for how the page could look like:

<begin>

(Getting Started...)

Blah Blah about external and internal projects.
Mention translation projects, etc

 link to '    technical project TODO list'
 link to 'non-technical project TODO list'
 link to 'code development project how_to and/or FAQ
          (ie. the current contents of started.inc.php)'
 link to 'translation project how_to and/or FAQ (that already exists)'
 link to 'CVS how_to'
 link to 'CGI/PHP form to apply online for an Arabeyes CVS account'

</begin>

that makes the page not code-project specific and could serve as
a pointer to anyone that comes and says I want to help, but with
what and how, etc ?

While working on this it would also be ideal to make sure that the
help.php, how_tos, FAQ (its currently in Arabic only), etc all
complement each other and don't overlap.  We certainly now have
all the necessary info, we just need to make sure to structure it
in a reasonable intuitive manner.

My $0.02's worth (whatever that means :-)