Re: Intro Presentation (#2)

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 10:37:10PM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
>
> Reads fine. I would recommend a solid blue background with white text.
> This is a win-win color scheme in any given presentation environment
> (according to my last tech writing course) ;)

I'm very much for the current color that is there - its the only thing
I personally liked that looks nice (the blue and white makes me itch
since I equate it to .il colors (silly, I know) :-/

If Isam is against it as well - fine I'll change it.  I don't want to
waste time and energy on none issues, so I'll readily comply.