spam and lists

Salam,

I locked down all the public lists to subscriber postings only.
I think today was enough spam to signal the need for it, and
as far as CC's.. well, I guess I'll have to manually approve
them as they come. That's the trade-off.

I don't know about making it so it would recognize other posts
from i18n related lists.. that's too messy, and there is no way
I'm going to list down every single possibility.

I think we owe it to our subscribers to give them a spam-free
list.

later