Re: Technical inquiries to Arabeyes outsiders,

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at fakkir dot net> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 09:16:51PM +0100, Chahine M. Hamila wrote:
> > Salaam,
> > I just wanted to point out a little problem in our perception of
> > prestige. This is something I discussed before with Moe.
> > What made me think about this is Nadim's latest inquiry which was
> > personally directed at Roozbeh. (Nadim, I am not blaming here, I'm just
> > giving food for thought:)).
> [..]
>
> It did make me twitch, so I'm glad I'm not the only one ;)

Twitching or no twitching, I will NOT second guess my actions or
intuitions to make others happy or "comfortable".  I wanted to
get someone's attention since that someone has spent years on
the W3C, Mozilla, Unicode, etc forums and has had a great deal
of history regarding this topic (and is VERY knowledge on the
subject or can at least point one in the right direction).

It didn't make me twitch when Mohammed mailed QT asking them this
question (did it YOU ???) or while getting Xfree's opinion about
things, but it made you'all twitch when I CC'ed someone.

Let's stick to the technical issues, OK ?

This is getting REALLY REALLY silly.

If I've become a such thorn in everyone's side, PLEASE let me know...