baher saeed

In case anyone is gong to reply to Baher, I already emailed him privately to
see what we can work out.

Also, we really need to make sure that every post on the lists gets an
immediate answer. This is not very good for our image.

Isam, it would be nice if you would take care of any WinCVS related issues. I
have no interest in it, as I have noted before. It would be best if we direct
people to use the unix cvs client. Perhaps even a translation of the cvs-howto
that I wrote would be a better idea. It covers both the Cygwin windows port of
cvs as well as the linux/unix client. WinCVS has too many subtle things that I
don't want to bother with.

I also emailed Greg Wilson of ITP to thank him for the article and pointed out
the inaccuracies in the article.

later