Arabeyes and Universities: Making the move

Salam ..
	I had some thoughts that I would like to share with you .. We make a
template letter from Arabeyes to Universities ( Instructors, Head of
departments, head of collages) .. that letter should be in dual Language,
telling the Universities about Arabeyes, and it's projects, benefits of
contributing to it ( emphasizing on educational benefits) .. leading then to
communicate with us if they are interested in involving or making their
students involve.. and tell them how beautiful it would be to have their
students' Arabization project Open source, indicating to the great
achievements by Berkeley California University and other universities that
contributed in Open source projects ..

	We will make a call to people in Arabeyes, Linux4Arab, Forums, to go and
print out that proposal, and give it to their instructors/head of departments
in their universities and collages .. We have a human force in universities
that we can utilize to tell the world, and engage universities in Arabization
projects ..

	I wanted to give such a paper for the Prof. that is head o the IT collage,
but didn't know what to write .. and how to propose it .. if such proposal is
written, and verified by more than one person it will make it better, and
more effective ..

Just thought that I think we should look upon seriously ..
--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi