Re: coop with the tunisian assoc: great great great news

Salaam!

Yes Isam, you're perfectly right on the track:) seem like very good ideas I
will suggest to him:) This is very much indeed the kind of problem he can
expose his students to. By the way, yesterday I made a mistake on the numbers.
In fact, he has under hand 20 PhDs, and 30 Masters and he's asking suggestions
on what could be assigned to them as tasks.

Another thing, that might be interesting for us Isam. Would you feel the guts
to be an interface between Arabeyes and your university in Amman (especially
those of them who do researches, i.e. Master and PhDs). You can present it as
kinda you're having high-level contacts with an important research lab in
Tunisia (give the numbers and tell they are our partners and the dean is a very
high-level politician/technocrat) through Arabeyes? This would be a double
poker, in that sense that we could offer to the Tunisians cooperation with the
Jordanians and vice versa, without telling each that we didn't have it before,
appearing as the ones who built this cooperation (which would be true anyway)
and ripping the benefits in terms of research/developping for Arabeyes;)

Whatdyathink?

Yalla, salaam,
Chahine

Isam Bayazidi a *crit :