Possible cooperation

Dear Mr. Ahmed Malki,
  I am Isam Bayazidi from Arabeyes team (www.arabeyes.org). I recently knew
about the Corelli project of your university, and about your efforts in the
NLP, and I would like to introduce Arabeyes to you hoping that their efforts
or projects maybe of interest for you, because for sure we are interested in
what you are doing ( but I will get to that later).
  Arabeyes project aims to supporting Arabic language in the Linux (*ix)
systems. Arabeyes only works on and support open source projects, knowing
that sharing the knowledge is of benefit to all parties. Some of the projects
that Arabeyes are involved in are:
  - Duali: aims to deliver a Spelling checker for Arabic language, still in
it's initial stages
  - QaMoose: a web-based Arabic Dictionary, designed to fulfill translators
needs of definitions, currently involving to provide more tools to gather
data from different sources
  - Akka: which is a tool for Arabizing the *ix console.
  - GUI and Document translation project: working on GUI translation for KDE (
www.kde.org) and Gnome ( www.gnome.com) for the time being, and providing the
needed documents for Arab users to ease up their experience with Arabic in
*ix.
  - working in several other projects that include patching existing programs
for adding or fixing Arabic support, cooperation with cooperations that work
on Linux applications that are Open Source, and so on.

I hope that some of what you read above is of interest to you. Although I am
interested in some aspects of Corelli - specialy the Arabic support side for
sure- I will leave expressing this interest in further correspondence if you
may.

I hope to hear from you.
--
Yours,