Re: several updates

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 03:54:26AM -0500, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:

> Isam, please update the KDE and Gnome project pages so people know
> what's going on (e.g. kde 3.0.1 and the proposed freeze.. gnome, start
> of translation concentration, etc..)

Okay, I updated the project pages for you. In the future though, we
should try to coordinate between what gets posted to the lists and what
gets posted on the project page.

With the current site setup, it makes it a lot more visible to the
visitor from first-glance what's going on w/ the project. The project
history log (for the month) are on the front page.. so that's incentive
for us to make sure it's always updated ;)

later