YAAU (Yet-Another-Arabeyes-Upgrade)

Salam,

I removed the 2 archaic ide harddrives that were mounted on /share
and /home and replaced them with:

AHA-2940uw PCI SCSI controller card
Seagate ST39175LW 9gb

That should take care of any future space issues. It's also hopefully
faster than the ATA33 ide's we had. I didn't move any of the stuff on /
or /usr to another drive, so we still have one 1.2gb ide drive and now
this seagate.

I also have another Seagate ST19171W 9gb, which I'm not sure if I will
replace the ide drive w/ completely (and just get rid of all ide
drives), or add it on for /home..  in either case, we don't
really need it.

Okay, now the bad part.. I moved LOCALCVS/ to /share/LOCALCVS so it's no
longer /home/LOCALCVS.. so update your CVSROOT's.

Speaking of /home, although this won't affect you, but /home is a
symlink to /share/home for now.. depending on my mood for the rest of
the night, I just might stick that other SCSI in and call it /home and
head to bed.

Cheers!