Re: dropping vim

Hey, forget about VIM.

All I'll ask you is to localize the commands.

This shouldn't be difficult at all I guess (Moe?).

Say, replace the :w command with a :k (where k is the arabic kaf I mean
for kataba), and so on... Akka would take care of the rest.

Speaking of Akka, it'll take me some more time to make it "install and
play" as I have had many unscheduled things to do lately. I am still
trying to manage some time to get it up though, so it's not on halt.

Laters guys.

Chahine