PayPal

Salam,

Some time tomorrow morning, I will open the doors for donations to Arabeyes.
After some research, our choices were simply limited to 'PayPal'.

They are simply the only ones with the flexibility we need, who offer this
service free of charge. So, with that in mind, visit:

http://www.arabeyes.org/~elzubeir/ae/www/

And notice the paypal icon on the lower-right hand side. Click on it, and see
the next page it takes you to.

Whenever money is received, a message to 'contribute at arabeyes dot org' will be
sent out saying something like 'you've got cash' or whatever (not sure if it
has the amount -- would be preferred).

Money goes into a PayPal account -- it can be transferred to a bank account
(mine -- or whatever bank account the paypal account was setup with), and can
of course be used straight out of PayPal to purchase hardware, etc.

I'm more than happy to discuss the details, and handling of things. But,
unless someone is opposed to this in principle, I will go ahead and do it ;)

Happy New Year!