Keymap CVS place

Salam ..
	I do not think that we agreed on something , suggestions are :
		doc/keymap
		external/xkb

	have in mind that ALL the changes ( keymap file, xfree86, xfree86.lst, X
locale) are X relative.. as far as I forsee, the keyboard fixup will all be X
related .. ( with exception of the addition of one line in a kxkb/rules.cpp )

so I see that the external/xkb is the most meaningful and valied valid..
I will create it ( or what ever we agree on) tomorrow, to give my self time to
check the files another time before uploading.

later
--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi