another new site

Isam - I don't know if you know any of these guys (check the
"who we are" link) - it might be a good idea to contact them
to see if we can be linked on their page (for return service
on our end) as well as any possible work cooperation - they
note doing "some" work, but I'm not sure what (smoke screen :-)

  arabteam.nicmatic.com

Mohammed - I'm not sure if you contacted the professor in this
link (or whether you'd like me to do it) to see if this prof.
would somehow work us into his teaching.

  www.cen499.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi