Re: mount point re-structure

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at fakkir dot net> wrote:

> Yes Nadim, I was keeping an eye on it, see ;) I was actually
> watching the logs as it filled up / to 100%.. and then the
> logs stopped.. I panicked, almost broke mailman (cause some
> of the links within /var/lib/mailman are not explcit links
> (instead of say /var/lib/mailman/newdir it would be something
> like ../../newdir).

It might be wise to revisit and clean-up things (like old-gnats,
some of the log files -- don't know where you'd want to cut off
those things, etc)  Some of the things in apache error.log can
easily be cleaned-up (thus freeing-up some NON-needed error
message in that file).

If need be we can pitch-in for a new disk.