Re: IBM and arab Linux

Salam,

Moe, can you simply retrieve the BIDI proposal for now? It's something that needs to
be deeply reviewed in light of IBM's ICU library reverse bidi algorithm which is work
that is *already done* and should simply be tested for possible flaws and formalized
in order to become a standard and be implemented in other libraries...

Later guys,
Chahine

Mohammed Elzubeir a *crit :