Wordlist version-0.5 Released

Arabeyes would like to announce the release of its English to Arabic
Wordlist - version 0.5 (to be used in translations and/or dictionaries).

  http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Wordlist
  http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=34866&release_id=182780

The wordlist is the culminations of many man-months of effort and work
(its translators and volunteers deserve our deepest gratitude for their
exceptional job and commitment).  The current release contains in excess
of 83,500 words and spans a variety of categories (ie. it's general
in nature).

Expect to see this package and its future siblings used in a variety
of online free dictionaries.  A true leap forward for our beloved
Arabic Language and further proof of Arabeyes' embrace of Open Source
principles.

Salam.

 -(Arabeyes.org)-