service disruption

Salam,

Arabeyes.org has recently had a series of problems, starting with DoS attacks,
to ISP routing problems and finally ending with a corrupt filesystem! This
rollercoaster of events have cost us quite a bit of downtime. I apologize
for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We have been planning on running several mirrors and emergency backups in
cases like the past couple days', and if anything, this service disruption has
emphasised on the need to act quickly about it. So, we are working on
that now.

Other than that, please accept my apologies.

Thank you.
--
Mohammed Elzubeir
Arabeyes.org staff