Re: [Fwd: New IP's]

On Tuesday - 8.May.2007 [20:27:48 -0700],
 Anmar Oueja (anmar at canada dot com) wrote:
 > FYI dude.... not sure of the change yet. Will keep you posted.

Thanks Anmar, it might be a good idea to install the memory we talked
about during this move and down-time -- we also need to get the latest
security-patched kernel installed (adn ?).

Once things do solidify with regard to when this will happen do please
let us know so we can inform the masses and update our DNS entries.

BTW: do please let us know what the new IP address will be of course ;-)
     The one listed below is our current IP.