Re: Status of wiki?

It was semi-active until we started getting ALOT of spam on it and
then we instituted a login (or least that's what I remember) - we'll
be looking for some help in getting it (or an alternative package)
installed and/or upgraded soon given some help (I'm working on that
help :-).

I personally propose MediaWiki. It's been proven to be reliable, fast and secure. Many are already familiar with it. The installation process is easy, and there are tutorials on how to integrate LDAP with it[1].

I installed an dtested a personal MediaWiki. There is tons of
documentation. If you're accepting help, I'll familiarise myself with
LDAP integration on a test site and let you know how it goes.

As for migrating the old stuff, I proposed that I'll do that on a few
occasions...

Djihed

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/LDAP_Authentication