[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Status of wiki?
- To: admin at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: Status of wiki?
- From: "Djihed Afifi" <djihedlists at googlemail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 09:49:04 +0100
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=googlemail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=mu3mlSAv8uEbdozJcYB6fs8Rvuyfc1AokYxNwcj27OEuEI7JMUruT2WGTH1c+DwBnmktNF8nDd1+R9N3EgV37CRcLd0jYuyBOFsAFFS5sN9HGojtqAiVALNTwZdt/YCH9f9F6DDJ1To2F3+Cbfxid5h8sDALpzXqG0rt7Oclaec=
It was semi-active until we started getting ALOT of spam on it and
then we instituted a login (or least that's what I remember) - we'll
be looking for some help in getting it (or an alternative package)
installed and/or upgraded soon given some help (I'm working on that
I personally propose MediaWiki. It's been proven to be reliable, fast
and secure. Many are already familiar with it. The installation
process is easy, and there are tutorials on how to integrate LDAP with
I installed an dtested a personal MediaWiki. There is tons of
documentation. If you're accepting help, I'll familiarise myself with
LDAP integration on a test site and let you know how it goes.
As for migrating the old stuff, I proposed that I'll do that on a few