ArabicOpenCD in our CVS/Website?

Hello,

Is it possible to have the development files in our CVS? After announcing the ArabicOpenCD I've received lots of personal emails with ideas and potential contributors, and I would like to move the thing forward, including plans to work with Arabbix etc. I'll announce such plans in developer@ soon.

The size of the development files is not much so please don't let the
size of the CD scare you (I think 10 max  with screenshots etc).

Djihed