Re: MediaWiki admin

Haythem, Nadim, Adnene,

Being the current maintainer of the wiki, I welcome any helping hand.
If you guys agree I'll give wiki sysop rights, Haythem can contribute
and co-manage the wiki right away...

Eventually, I would like to see a full time team of part time admins,
as that's what we are :)

Djihed

PS. including some bits in the message for reference.
PS2. Most of the wiki's old content is now in, but still unstructured.
PS3. NM, I sent the email from the wrong address.