Joining group.

Hello,
I have come across your Project while looking for any Arabic projects in the sourceforge.net website.
I am interested in contributing to any of the projects that you might think that I would be a good fit for.
My qualifications are:
1 - Computer Science degree from "UTD". (C, C++).
2 - Some light PHP (Still learning...). I rely mostly on CMS : www.moroccansindallas.org
3 - Some light Unix administeration (Red hat 7.2), while working part time for a Web host company here in Dallas, Texas.
4 - Overall developement skills is 40%, Linux admin: 60 %, Arabic software: 0%, I would say a newbie on most of the work that your group does, but I am willing to learn and contribute.
Please let me know about the process of joining your team.
Regards,
Aziz Boutsoudine