Arabeyes bil Arabiya

Salam,

With the precious help of Mohammed Elzubeir I managed to get gettext
working in the website! Take a look at:

   http://www.arabeyes.org/~rahal/www/

On the top right corner you can choose a language by clicking on it
(and view the locale changing). There's only one translated string,
which is 'About the Arabeyes Project' on the front page, but it seems
working fine.

Next step is to include gettext() calls everywhere in the code and
create PO file(s), and of course translate them.

There are a few issues like the DB content and the layout following
the language etc, but at least we can have the static texts translated
as a start.

Your comments are welcome.

Regards,

--