Re: I want it back!

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <y dot rahal at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Nadim said on IRC that he'd like to add that CVS commits notifications
> on the web site. So, I'd like to give a hand, so I suppose I'll need
> my account back ;-)

You got it :-)  We'll talk on IRC more to get you settled - we might need
to break the sql 'c' to be 'c' for core and 'a' for admin or similar to
give access to people to help with 'core'-like activities if they insist
on not being in core.

> BTW, what about a list of the latest mailing-lists posts too ?

If you really want it I'd suggest a numerical count with a single week
span or similar, so you end-up with a list like,

  general   (51)
  developer (2)
  doc       (3)
  admin     (12)

and skip over the no posts recieved lists :-)

Salam and welcome back ;-)

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs