Re: LSM 2005

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <y dot rahal at gmail dot com> wrote:
> knock knock knock, is _anybody_ there ?
> On 7/6/05, Youcef Rabah Rahal <y dot rahal at gmail dot com> wrote:
> > I suggest the addition of a news on the frontpage about LSM 2005...

Youcef, we're here (in spirit as least :-), I saw your earlier email
but am at a loss as to what to write.  Could you please send me a blurb
and/or do it yourself.  If/when you write a mini report about the event
I could then at a min mention it and link-in your review/proceedings, etc.

BTW: when I first read your email I thought you had asked we post something
     to NewsForge for some reason (and not Arabeyes' homepage) - my bad.

Salam and sorry for the sluggish reply.

Yahoo! Mail